Sunday 1 February 2015

Hidden Gems: Lucy Rose



Pinch Punch: Happy February!

I am currently laid on my friend's floor, listening to an artist I have been loving for a few months now who does not have enough recognition: Lucy Rose. 
I discovered her in November last year and fell head over heels for her song Shiver. It is a beautiful song and so catchy that after listening to it twice, I felt I'd known it my whole life. In December I decided it was time to find out about more her music and instantly fell in love with all of them. 
My favourites include:


I hope you enjoy this Hidden Gem. I know she is already rather well known as you can tell my her youtube views, but not enough people know of her and she was a hidden gem to me at one point.

Have a fabulous Sunday all,
Love and Smushy Kisses,
Maddy x


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com